Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Today -- April 13, 2011 -- Hello Blog World

This blog is going to be a combination of my life today and some of the incredible times I have had in the past as well as part of the amazing ancestry that makes, me me.  Just a hint about all of them . Kings and Queens, the Mayflower,Napoleon, Napoleon III, the Polish National Anthem,  Broadway, theater, The Metropolitan Opera, friends from the Met, stage and screen. Our life as owners of one of the top bed and breakfasts in the US and my wonderful life with my incredible partner of 19 years, the love of my life Chris Carter and our friends.  I hope you will enjoy my posts that will follow.

Today was a busy day. We got up about 9, breakfast of scrambled eggs and pepper bacon, yum. It was a day of cleaning, the pool, the gardens and planting some flowers.  We got so much accomplished today, the yard and pool look so much better now that all the winter trash is is gone.  Chris turned the pool heater on this morning and by the time we were finished with the yard about 3:30 the water temperature was 89, just perfect for relaxing after a long day of yard work.

Idol is on and hamburgers are made the grill is on and a drink is in hand. Looking forward to a great day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment